Friday, February 26, 2010

[Wants it!]DollyWink Japan



Im always a sucker for cute packaging and this really catches my eyes!


Falsies! in upper and lower lashes! I haven really tried a lower lash falsies before therefore its very interesting.

Their signature logo should be the black bow! with polka pink background! how not to love?

Here are their eyeliners, lash glue and case (i really want a lash case! doesn't have one!) Isn't the packaging beautiful?


from left: liquid liner, pencil liner, lash glue, lash case


益若つばさTsubasa is pretty! I bet she appears in mag too much till its recognisable! i bought many japanese magazines recently and i can already recognise her! I'm bad at recognising people :P

I wish i can be flooded with their stuffs now! :( one of each will be nice for me. *Oops*






Read more to view the lash designs!




Upper Lashes

No.1 Dolly Sweet

透明ベース


No.2 Sweet Girly

透明ベース


No.3 Natural Girly

透明ベース

No.4 Feminine Style
透明ベース・目尻用

No.5 Real Nude

透明ベース



Me love No. 1 & 4 & 5 :):)






Lower Lashes


No.6 Baby Cute

透明ベース・ポイントタイプ

No.7 Vivid Pop



透明ベース・ポイントタイプ


No.8 Pure Little 

透明ベース・ポイントタイプ

Can i has all 3? :P 


I think its available at Wastons Singapore. I need to go source around!

Pictures credit : http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp


0 comments on "[Wants it!]DollyWink Japan"

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)