Sunday, February 28, 2010

[Review] Maybelline Magnum Waterproof Mascara



It finally come to Singapore Watsons at last!


I went for a bit of shopping after work few days ago and manage to grab one :)


I thought it will be like bright yellow handle like the promo ad:



BLAH. I was cheated again! *pouts*

Me always like maybelline mascaras! they really volumize my lashes and i love them waterproof!

And yeah, no yellow handle etc.

*with flash*

*without flash*


Before


After




Overall this is a very nice mascara if you want to volume up lashes, but i dont think it really lengthens. I may repurchase it if they isn't any new maybelline mascaras out :P their new collections comes out quite frequently :P







1 comments on "[Review] Maybelline Magnum Waterproof Mascara"

Laura L on 28 February, 2010 21:45 said...

i loveeee this mascara, is so nice and great in lengthens your lashes

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)