Thursday, February 11, 2010

Urban Decay Hauls in SG



Note: This post is filled with loove for Urban Decay



Last weekend, i went down Orchard road to have my hair colored and i popped by Sephora to see the newly arrived Urban Decay Products! They are soo awesome to come to SG at last! I was wondering when will they be coming.

Anyway, i couldn't really resist not buying and ended up hauling some! (i really hesitated! I considered first in Sephora Taka and finally bought the stuffs at Sephora Ion before heading home!)

This is my no. **** Urban decay products! Alice is coming to visit me sometime soon and im so excited! (I think the stuffs that i dont have will be UD Lipstick and the foundation!

i've got 2 stuffs and received 1 pack of goodies! *I LOVE UD!!*

Brow kit n Concealer

These are going into my CNY makeups!



Brow Kit

Two shades of powder brow color are joined by a pair of high-quality mini tweezers that will eradicate the tiniest of hairs. (Really!) A mini angled brush precisely shades and sculpts. And, a hidden drawer pops open to reveal a pan of wax to set your gorgeous arches all day long. The pretty palm-sized kit (just 2.25” x 1.75” x 1”!) is decorated with Urban Decay graphics, includes a mirror, and fits perfectly into your makeup bag.



Its been years since i last use a brow pencil after being introduced to brow kit. They are lovely and blends nicely!

I got mine in Brown Sugar, thats the darkest tone of all 4. SG only carries Beige Betty and Brown Sugar (:() I actually wanted the Honey Pot, but anyways.... Its pretty! I have not started using yet! Will start on this Sunday!
*currently using Brow kit Brow Kit*
Brown Sugar






24/7 Concealer

A concealer in pencil form equals precise application, and less mess—no brush, no dipping your finger into a pot, or squeezing a dollop onto a sponge. Dot on tiny blemishes, or shade in large problem areas (like redness around the nose and chin). The creamy formula blends easily, then dries down to a smudge-free matte finish.

Already full of Vitamin E, we’ve also added a new ingredient called Microsponge—its empty spheres absorb excess oil preventing further breakouts and clogged pores. Even when layered, the formula never looks thick or cakey.
*Previously using TBS Concealer stick* now using bo-ing in Realness Concealer palette from Benefit

I actually wanted this to come in my cosmetic purse as its small and light, and i do not need to dap my fingers in! Its clean! and full of Vit E! I got this in DEA (Light-Medium)! hopes it blends in nicely!



My goodies


This is why i looove Urban Decay. I got only 2 stuffs and i get over SGD100 of free gifts! (did i say i love UD?)
its come in a waterproof bag filled with 2 FULL SIZED eyeshadows (Midnight Cowboy & Goddess) , 2 24/7 mini eyeliners, 1 mini Skyscraper Mascara, 2 eye primers sachet (Sin & Nude) and 1 "Clean and Sober" Makeup Remover FULL SIZED(New addition to my UD family.

The bag says that its travel friendly and it can be brought up the plane! ok, the best thing is i get it for free! :)

They are still in the bag now, i shall review them later!

VIOLA....

*OPENED..*


you can click on these links to view them!
- UD 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
- UD Clean and Sober
- UD Eyeshadow
- UD Skyscraper Mascara  (Would love to try out the big fatty mascara though!)
- UD Primers


Urban decay products can be found at http://urbandecay.com or Sephora :)







0 comments on "Urban Decay Hauls in SG"

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)