Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Post



Its been so long since i last posted! Actually i wanted to post today but my camera is kind of not working today :( Bought some more stuffs over the weekends! CNY is coming! Just this week! its so fast!

I'm mostly done i think except for the tonnes of work i had left right now. Hope i can finish them chop chop before CNY.

I've tidied up my room over the weekends, highlighted my hair (Target done!). For this year, guess i will be doing nails myself instead of going to manicure. Feeling sore about that, but what to do...

I settled on a color theme for CNY : red n Silver! :) Time to choose my EOTDs from the past few that i have done! :)



Posts coming Up:
- Reviews of Etude House Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
- UD Hauls in Sephora SG
- Skinfood Sparkle Nail Polish
- Wants for the month

Happy new year everyone!










0 comments on "Random Post"

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)