Sunday, June 13, 2010

Painting



I had painting lesson a few weeks back in class and i wasn't really good at it. I think my partner was enjoying herself, therefore, i lend her my arm to draw :P:P


Butterfly on my arm! Isn't it cute. She my artist liao. 


These are the ones drew my teacher :P




They are painted with greasepaints and brushes. I think im still not that talented yet T.T


Dont forget my giveaway here!

3 comments on "Painting"

Laura L on 14 June, 2010 01:26 said...

:) try innai la.... cant last for 1 week... but then i hate the smell

sizbelle on 14 June, 2010 14:10 said...

thats pretty! wish i have time for extra hobby!

i got those in japan home @ toa payoh, think they have quite a few branches..

♥ Starryxuan on 14 June, 2010 17:55 said...

to ning : where can i get that? got eeky smell then i need reconsider liao. hehe

to sizbelle: haha! im bad at art too! there is a japan home in TBP. maybe i go check out. need to rearrange my cosmetics too :D thanks for your info!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)