Saturday, June 12, 2010

[Review]Hada Labo



After hearing much rave about this product, i finally got my hands on these two babys : Hada Labo Lotion and Moisturizing Milk! "1 sold every 4 seconds in Japan!"
Super Hyaluronic Acid

forms a smooth, moisture locking shield to replenish and retain essential moisture of he Skin.
- Has twice the moisture retention capacity of hyaluronic acid
- ability to mimic skin's natural moisturizing ability to enhance water retention of stratum corneum.
- Skin stay hydrated and feels, smoother, suppler and ore radiant
- gentle on skin, low sensitivity
- oil, fragrance and alcohol free
- stuitable for all skin types

I have been using this product for 2 weeks, morning and night and i feel that it really helps my skin feel more hydrated! A water based moisturizer without letting my face feel too oily or uncomfortable.





This is the much famed moisturizing lotion :)





I tested a bit on my hand. It is watery on first touch, just like water. 


Its not too thick. it drips! :P:P

After i spread out, it feels like a layer of wet skin like coming out of shower, after towel dry :)

LIKE
- oil free!
- water based formula, doesn't make my skin feel uncomfortable
- toner + moisturizer? Best for someone lazy like me!


Dislike
- It feels sticky after awhile. I have to put a bit in morning if not my makeup will be weird.




Moisturizing Milk
As shown on their site, this is to be applied after the lotion. (i always love milk stuffs :P)





This is much thicker than the moisturizing lotion... I apply this before i sleep for maximum hydration =P


After i spread out, it still feels very thick actually. Therefore, i use only abit every night.


Finish spreading out. This is really thick and sticky!

Like
- the aircon at night always make my skin dry. after applying this, my skin still feels supple when i wake up
- oil free! skin really do feel smoother in the morning
- apply a bit enough for the whole face :)

Dislike
- thick formula. first time i tried, i put alot and my face feels sticky!

Overall i really like both this product. But i think i need more acne help for home use. therefore, i allocate these for travel usage, when i have to head over to MY, these are sure bring for me :) 

These can be found in Watsons in SG.

Another water-based review, Cure Aquagel will be up next for review soon! Im still trying out :)

And these are my new skincare line which i bought last month to try. hope they do help my skin :):) with the SASA offer, it helped me save abit :):) Will review them after i tested them :)



from left: drench me, Submerge me, Off with those heads, quench me, spots got shot, shrink and tighten +


Disclaimer like to spend money of beauty stuffs and item(s) here are being bought by me. This is based on my personal experience and views and there is a possibility that my experience does not apply on you.




Dont forget my giveaway here!

5 comments on "[Review]Hada Labo"

K on 12 June, 2010 19:15 said...

I LOVE hadalabo! I agree - their regular lotion is a bit sticky. I use the light version! It gives me the moisture I need without being sticky and heavy! Hope you try it!

Cyn on 13 June, 2010 00:47 said...

It's nice to hear that you like Hada Labo products. I do like it very much too. Have you tried the facial wash? I recently tried it, it was good. :)

♥ Starryxuan on 13 June, 2010 01:29 said...

to slowbrogal: hey sweetie :) i have not tried the facial wash, i have too many spare facial wash now so decide to skip them. shall try them after i finish my facial wash =P

Laura L on 14 June, 2010 20:35 said...

i saw b.liv in sasa too, but u know, I " bolui" to buy oh

♥ Starryxuan on 15 June, 2010 11:54 said...

to ning: i bought my b.liv in melaka. SG too ex oh! :P

to K /BihadaDiaries: how does the light version look like?

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)