Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[Review] Tokidoki Eyeshadow (Adios)



After thinking for long, i finally got my Tokidoki stuffs!

I got this Eyeshadow which is my favourite of all :D

Tokidoki in Adios



There is a secret compartment below! Thick Palette..

ADIOS!


Reviews
- The colors are really nice and pigmented and i guess i got attracted to the keychain, "Adios" and i don't know where to put him! I'm really loving the palette but its too bulky to bring around. the colors are long lasting and after 8 hours, my eye makeup is still perfect :) 

I tried a EOTD with this palette :)

1) i line my eyes with the black shadow (bottom left)

2) fill in with silver shadow on the eyelid. (top right)



3) add a bit of blue (bottom right) on the edge of the lid and highlight my browbone with the shimmer white (top left)
Final look with lashes. I know my fringe look dorky :P they keep poking my eyes so i asked my classmate to help me cut them off :P


I actually did a tut but my SD card was broken into 2 therefore all gone T.T I will redo them when i have the time. :D Thaanks for stopping by!


1 comments on "[Review] Tokidoki Eyeshadow (Adios)"

sugar sugar on 01 July, 2010 02:27 said...

Great tutorial! :3 The eyeshadow is sooo cute but isn't available in my country. :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)