Tuesday, June 29, 2010

25 qns!



I saw some blogs which have this 25 qns and it seems fun :) Here's mine!



1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I apply my foundation with a sponge, but im interested in the beauty blender :)

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Dark to Light

3. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes, using NYX, UDPP & TF

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
I apply them after foundie.

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I only go if there is any special occasions, if not would be manicure myself :)
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Both :)

7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
I love to enjoy the time making up, so ranging from 1/2 to an hour :)
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
I wear them everyday :)
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
Hmm... Not any currently ;)
10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
Should be shoes, dresses and Japanese stuffs (Makeup & Skincare)
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
If i remember

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I pluck them :)

13. What do you use to contour?
Krayolan Shading powder 

14. False lashes, or natural?
Definitely false! :D

15. Favorite makeup brand?
Hmmm.. MUFE currently? I'm a benefit lover too :D

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
All 3 :D
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lip gloss! :)

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Cream eyeshadows :)

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Falsies! :D 

20. Favorite color?
Definitely PINK. & orange.

21. Favorite color combination?
Green + Orange. or PINK+ GREEN.
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
I love dramatic more :)

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Packaging? Hehe. Okay, it's quality.

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones
yup! Enjoying MBD Masks and TFS Sleeping mask
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
Errhm.. Im obsessed with Blings and skincare stuffs! 


I shall tag everyone who is interested :D


0 comments on "25 qns!"

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)