Friday, June 11, 2010

Hauls of June



Start of the month and i already spent a bomb! *ouch*


I had lucidol hair foam, 2 pairs of lashes from watsons and the rest from Sephora

Stop by the electronics store to get a better dryer for school *OUCH*

My highly anticipated foundie and powder!!! Made me smile all day :D

I have a weak spots for lashes. Im like wearing lashes daily!


this 2 in 1 kabuki flex has pink brush! Me loves pink max! from Sephora


Pretty hot pink brush! Its a powder brush now!

and a huge blusher brush now!

not forgetting my MAC lippie!

in Beachbound!

Im going haven golden lips!

Unfortunately i missed the marine life highlighter (seahorse!) Was freaking upset by it! :( Any kind souls can help me get it? >.<












Dont forget my giveaway here!

7 comments on "Hauls of June"

giang on 11 June, 2010 18:59 said...

great haul!!! i loveeee MUFE HD and the FINISHING POWDER! both are my staple products! tell me how you like em! :)

Bijin Blair on 11 June, 2010 22:06 said...

Oooh oooh oooh! Fabulous haul dearie!!! Which falsies glue do you use?

Bijin Blair on 11 June, 2010 22:09 said...

Ughh did my previous comment go through?

Cyn on 13 June, 2010 00:48 said...

o dear..u wear falsie everyday? I don't see Kiss Me product at my Watson here.

♥ Starryxuan on 13 June, 2010 01:30 said...

to giang: hehee! they are my HG items too :P using them almost everyday :P:P Shall review them soon! :D

♥ Starryxuan on 13 June, 2010 01:34 said...

to Blair: Im currently using DUO eyelash glue : http://starryxuan.blogspot.com/2009/12/hg-eyelash-adhesive.html i think its getting too untidy for me. Looking for Dollywink lash glue already :) I use falsie almost everyday, except during weekends when i laze at home :P

to Slowbrogal: i think the Kiss Me product just came in. I love their lashes :):)

Cyn on 13 June, 2010 18:19 said...

OMG!! I should check it..How much is the price?

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)