Tuesday, June 8, 2010

May Favourites



May Favourites




Benefit Boi-ing

An amazing under eye concealer. Having some late nights recently and this boi-ing helps me to cover up my dark circles nicely! :)


Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden


An item to skip concealer on my eyes! A 2 in 1 product to cover my uneven eye tones and a base for my eyeshadow. A bit is enough for my whole eye!

Anna Sui Compact


This is my favourite compact powder so far. the powder goes up on the face nicely and i do not have to blot too often in the afternoon. It make my face look natural :)

Maybelline Magnum Mascara


Want volumized lashes? This mascara is really awesome. It really enhance my lashes and make it look thick! :)

Canmake Nudy Glow in 02

(i think is strawberry latte)
A nudy pink lipstick for my daily makeup look. It is really pretty!! Great for my everyday lips!


Recently i have limit myself to buying stuffs from my wishlist (on the sidebar) and limiting them by months! hope i can abide to them! :)


5 comments on "May Favourites"

Vi on 08 June, 2010 11:52 said...

hey love! great faves! i was wondering where you buy canmake products?

Angelique on 08 June, 2010 14:14 said...

I love the Boi-ing concealer too but I already used it all up & haven't replaced it :P

I would love love love to get my hands on those Canmake glosses!

♥ Starryxuan on 08 June, 2010 14:45 said...

to Vi: thanks! I get can Canmake stuffs easily from my drugstore :)

To Angelique: hehe! Im halfway to the end of that! The canmake stuffs are lovely!

Laura L on 08 June, 2010 23:01 said...

i need boi-ing... haha... my eyes omg... i woke up 6am everyday and sleep at 12am every night,

♥ Starryxuan on 09 June, 2010 11:24 said...

to ning: haha!i tried many under eye concealer, and feel that this covered the best. have very dark undereye too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)