Okay, partially its my fault for letting it fall on the floor once! but, i thought it wasn't that bad! T.T
So last weekend, i went down to have a look at 2 cameras...
Olympus Pen EPL 1
Panasonic Lumix GF1
i know, both are awesome cameras, better than our normal digital camera! I had fun trying out the 2 cameras, taking candid shots of my baby who went down with me! I told him, These 2 cameras can take photo of your uneven skin! :P"
Panasonic is way over budget for me, so i shall skip that. Olympus camera, sleek white, pretty awesome camera! I guessing a better camera would be good for my portfolio etc. and better camwhoring for blog (oops!)
- 12 effective megapixels
- Micro Four Thirds lens mount (Also takes full-size Four Thirds and some Leica lenses via their respective adapters)
- 2.7 inch LCD (230,000 pixels) with live view
- 3 frames per second burst mode
- ISO range of 100 – 3200
- Point-and-shoot functions and Art Filters
- Full manual controls
- New Live Guide feature for easy adjustment of various camera settings
- Accessory port for external EVF and dedicated stereo microphone
- 720p HD movie mode, records at 30 FPS with sound
- New built-in flash and improved ergonomics
- HDMI output port
Here is the comparison of size between the 2 cameras!
Olympus is smaller, more portable than the GF1!
I have been tempting on myself to get that, but there is still some problems! T.T I cant really review it unless i tried it for days! (means when i bought it!) Hope it will be soon, but i don't think that will be possible :P
Information regarding olympus i got from here. you can view more info there.
There will be a EOTD coming right up soon!
Disclaimer like to spend money of beauty stuffs and item(s) here are being bought by me. This is based on my personal experience and views and there is a possibility that my experience does not apply on you.