Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Majolica Majorca Chapter 30: Cream Pencil eyeliner



Majolica Majorca Chapter 30: Cream Pencil eyeliner

I grabbed these when they are on discount previously and they are one of my favourite eyeliners now!



It comes in black and brown and i grabbed both since i heard many raves about it.

I did some test to try if it's waterproof and smudgeproof.



*drew with black and brown pencil* (ugly drawing...)



running it under the tap. It still look perfect!



this image is after i try to rub it. wow! smudge proof!!



1 swipe with eye makeup remover. comes out easily!



It is out with a few more swipes!

My thoughts

This is really my HG pencil eyeliner. it stays well and doesn't smudge. Try it if you need a pencil liner!

Rating:


0 comments on "Majolica Majorca Chapter 30: Cream Pencil eyeliner"

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)