Saturday, November 14, 2009

Body Shop Hauls



Winter Hauls v1


Recently i received a letter from Body Shop informing of Star Loyalty having 30% off storewide during this period, and i rush there after work to grabs some loves!

Here are my Hauls!


I think i crossed a certain amount thats why i get the huge bag n the lip stick free on the top right!



i'm a fan for their cranberry (not so die hard) but i just love their Cranberry polish!
My BB is a fan for Satsuma! Da da! two of them!




I always wanted a difusser for my room! Yay!
*I got the last box in the shop!*




Since imma a bling-fan, the nail file is too attractive for me!




Here are some cleanser for my relative and shower gels for my mom!



The free gifts! a lipstick n a case!




The stuffs inside the case! a Mascara, Mango butter, Vit E intense Cream n some
Total Energy Gel n shower gel


Of cause there are others too, but those are gifts! I don wanna spoil anyone yet! will leave that out! Have you started hauling? :D



0 comments on "Body Shop Hauls"

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)