Friday, August 6, 2010

[Review] Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask



I'm kind of lazy during weekdays night to do mask and i have to wait to wash it. Therefore, Sleeping mask is my next love, no need to remove until the next morning when i head to the bathroom! (my bathroom is at the other end of my house, and my room is at the opposite end). I got this during The Face Shop Sale and have been using it weekly (when i remember :P)

It comes in a cute pump and it really really smell nice! I hate stinky masks :P




My face doesn't feel sticky and its very moisturizing in my air-conditioned room. It's perfect for lazy people like me :P Next up to find whitening sleeping mask. Any reccomendations?


EOTDs








3 comments on "[Review] Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask"

jellytelly_ri-chan said...

can try etude house sleeping facial pack *brightening) which i feel has done a little whitening on my face =D

Dina (XYYan) said...

The sleeping mask looks really interesting!
Pretty EOTD :)

~Lisa said...

Aww, this sounds like the product for me but it's not available here. I really want to try WHITENING sleeping masks xD There's such a limited amount of whitening products in Canada/Toronto...

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)